CatholicCare provides person-centred support services for the frail, aged and people with disability, who wish to remain independent and living safely in their own home.
We focus on people’s individual life goals and strengths and empowering them to participate in how their services and care are delivered. Our professional staff will work with you and your family/carers to ensure you receive individualised support to enhance your lifestyle. Whether you need some basic cleaning and maintenance around your house, or daily personal assistance, CatholicCare can help.
Services can include:
- Personal care – help with showering, dressing, grooming hair care and toileting etc
- Domestic assistance – household tasks like cleaning, clothes washing and ironing
- Home and yard maintenance and modifications
- Assistance with food preparation in the home
- Delivery of meals
- Allied health (podiatry, physiotherapy, speech pathology etc.) in partnership with local allied health professionals
- Transport for medical appointments, shopping, social activities etc.!!!
- Social activities groups – a range of group social activities
- Support for carers, including respite and counselling
- Assessment, client care coordination and case management
65 and over (or 50 and over for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people)
- Commonwealth Home Support Program (CHSP) provides low level basic support services to consumers and their carers
- Commonwealth Home Care Package Program (HCP) Level 1-4 provides a higher level of care to those consumers who have more complex care requirements
Under 65 (or under 50 for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people)
- Queensland Community Care Services (QCCS) program provides a range of low intensity, basic maintenance and support services to consumers and their carers
- Disability support services provided to consumers with their own individual funded packages
- National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
How to Apply
At CatholicCare we understand that applying for a home care package can seem daunting. Here is a link to our simple 5 step guide on how to apply and what to expect.
Please see our fee schedule for more details here or call us to discuss further.
Get Started Now
Get started now by phone:Click to call | Call: 1300 523 985 | or